Self-paced Online MiniCourse · 1 – 2 hours · Digital badge and certificate eligible
Learn how to size experimental mouse colonies to accurately match your research needs in a consistent manner with a minimum use of resources!
- Essential breeding performance data
- Breeding performance statistics
- Matching colony output to research needs
- Utilizing the JAX® Breeding Colony Size Planning Worksheet
- Maintaining mixed age colonies
- Calculating additional female replacement breeders
This MiniCourse is designed to meet the needs of people who are new to utilizing laboratory mice for genetic and genomic research projects, including: graduate and postdoctoral students, research assistants, early career scientists, lab technicians and advanced undergraduates with a background in biology.