August 15 – 22, 2023 · Bar Harbor, Maine or virtual
This hybrid course provides highly relevant, cutting-edge material from leaders in cancer genetics, cancer cell biology, emerging animal models of human cancers, cancer immunology and therapy, health care disparities, and computational science.
The Cancer Short Course will be offered in a hybrid format. The in-person course will feature interactive learning through seminars and both 'dry lab' and 'wet lab' workshop-based opportunities, combined with networking, career development activities and trainee presentations. The virtual audience will have livestream access to the lectures, Q&A sessions and a subset of the workshops.
- Karolina Palucka, M.D., Ph.D., The Jackson Laboratory
- Brent Berwin, Ph.D., The Jackson Laboratory
- Marcus Bosenberg, M.D., Ph.D., Yale School of Medicine
- Carol Bult, Ph.D., The Jackson Laboratory
- Lisa Coussens, Ph.D., FAACR, Oregon Health & Science University
- Matthew Krummel, Ph.D., University of California, San Francisco
- A. Thomas Look, M.D., Harvard Medical School