Self-paced Online MiniCourse · 1 – 2 hours · Digital badge and certificate eligible
Learn how mouse models help researchers disentangle the complexity of rare disease and help drive preclinical drug development.
- Basic biology and genetics of rare disease
- Case studies illustrating the complexity of rare disease
- Rare disease research using mouse models
- Preclinical drug development
- The JAX Rare Disease Translational Center
This MiniCourse is designed to meet the needs of people who have an interest in learning about rare disease translational research using mouse models, including patients, families, research and foundation staff, clinical personnel, and students.