Mouse strains with varying degrees of immunodeficiency are powerful tools for modeling human disease. In this webinar, we will discuss the most widely used immunodeficient mouse models and important considerations for selecting the most appropriate model.
Join us to learn about:
- The varying degrees of immunodeficiency in common mouse models
- Benefits and limitations of mice with nude, scid, and Rag1-null mutations
- Recent advancements using the versatile NOD scid gamma (NSG®) mouse strain
- Innovations for studying human cancer made possible by the NSG mouse strain
- Model considerations for generating “humanized” immune system mice